8 Nights 9 Days Ex Delhi. Ltd Offer.
Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
All adventure enthusiasts, rallying, motor sports fans, photographers, and leisure tourists dream of driving across the world’s most treacherous and highest motorable passes while sitting in the driver’s seat or experiencing the most incredible voyage of their lives while riding in the back seats. You can sense gravity, a low atmosphere on the air, frigid temperatures, and all of the other variables you had pictured in your dreams. Our support team makes this difficult journey go as smoothly and safely as possible without sacrificing the joy and excitement.
In this 8-night, 9-day Delhi Manali Ladakh package, you will visit all of Ladakh’s key attractions as well as the Manali-Leh route. The journey begins in Delhi, and the adventure begins in Manali after a one-night stop.
Day 1 – Delhi to Manali
On Day 1, start as early as you can from Delhi. There is not much to this day except for a long monotonous drive. The most important factor here is to ensure that you have your permits for Rohtang ready otherwise your Day 2 would be wasted trying to obtain these from SDM office Manali. Either you obtain these online or contact a travel agent/hotel in Manali to keep your permits ready. Best choice would be a hotel.
Day 2 – Manali to Jispa / Sarchu
After breakfast, Start your journey early from Manali on Day 2 in order to avoid the usual traffic rush at Rohtang top. You will cross your first high altitude pass, Rohtang La, and descend in to Lahaul valley. Continue all the way to Jispa and either check in to the only cemented hotel here or any of the available camp sites. Total distance covered will be about 140 kilometers in approximately 7-8 hours. Road conditions are mostly good except for the bad roads near Rohtang top. After have dinner Stay overnight.
Day 3 – Jispa/Sarchu to Leh
Once again, After breakfast start journey early from Jispa, possibly by first light of the day. You will cross the remaining 4 high altitude passes, Baralacha La, Nakee La, Lachulung La and Tanglang La today. There are also two small but beautiful lakes on the route, Deepak Taal and Suraj Taal. Road conditions will be a mix of good, bad and ugly. Total distance covered will be about 340 kilometers in approximately 10-12 hours depending upon your speed. Check-in Hotel & take dinner. Overnight at Leh.
Day 4 – Leh
Spend day 4 in Leh and use this day for 3 things. After breakfast, First is to allow your body some time to adjust itself to high altitude. Second is to arrange Inner line permits for the journey ahead. Third is to visit local places in Leh town like Leh Palace, Shanti Stoopa and Leh Market. Evening return back to Hotel. Overnight at Leh.
Day 5 – Leh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Leh
It is going to be a long day so yet again, take an early start by first light of the day. After breakfast, Take the road towards Khardung La and descend on the other side in to Nubra Valley. If you started between 5-6 AM, you can easily make it until Diskit by 12 noon. Have your lunch there and start back towards Leh taking the same route across Khardung La. Reach back to Leh by evening. Total distance until Diskit and back to Leh will be around 240 kilometers and can take around 10 – 11 hours. Roads are mostly good except for between South Pullu and North Pullu (Khardung La top). Evening return back to Hotel & have a dinner. Overnight at Leh.
Day 6 – Leh – Pangong Tso – Leh
Your journey for Day is going to be even longer so you must Have your breakfast and beginstart by 5 AM from Leh. Travel on Manali Leh highway and then take the diversion towards Chang La. After crossing the pass, it is a straight run to Pangong Lake where you should make it by noon. Start your return journey after spending a little time at the lake and travel on the same route via Chang La to Leh. Distance travelled will be approximately 450 kilometers and can take anywhere between 12-13 hours. Roads are mostly good except for a few bad stretches and a really ugly stretch around Chang La top. Evening return back to Hotel. Overnight at Leh.
Day 7 – Leh to Sarchu
After breakfast, Start your return journey on Day 7 towards Manali. It will be the same road back however this time, you will not go all the way to Jispa; rather you halt for the night at Sarchu and stay here at any of the camp sites. Since your body would already have gotten adjusted to high altitude now, you will not have any trouble with AMS; (Acute Mountains Sickness) which a lot of people worry about while staying here. After have dinner Stay overnight.
Day 8 – Sarchu to Manali
After breakfast, From Sarchu on Day 8, start really early and reach Manali by evening. Have a dinner & Stay Overnight at Manali. Day 9 – Manali to Delhi After breakfast, On Day 9, reach back home Delhi from Manali. This is the most common and advised itinerary if you just have 9 days in hand. You will be able to cover most of the tourist destinations in Ladakh however will miss the Srinagar Leh highway.
- Delhi-Leh-Delhi total Fare. (Ex-Delhi/Ex-Chandigarh)
- Arrival & Departure Transfer from Delhi by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | SUV. (on hills)
- Traditional welcome in the hotel with welcome drink (hot tea | coffee | kahwa) on arrival
- Accommodation (On Quad/Triple sharing) in well-appointed guest selected room & camps.
- Daily buffet/TDH breakfast & dinner
- All Transfer & Sightseeing tours (Point to Point) by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | SUV or Tempo Traveler in all Categories as per the itinerary.
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure
- Inner line Permit wildLife & Red Cross fee.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, fax etc.
- Entrance Fees for Monument, Monasteries & Museums
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Rafting charges, Camel Safari Charges, Guide charges, if any.
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any
- accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war, & etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Tour Package Inclusions”
- Any expenses incurred on extra transport, apart from the ones covered in the package
- Room service & additional meals
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Oxygen Cylinder
- GST 5% on Final Billing